Giving back makes really good sense. People are hardwired for generosity and kindness–the cornerstones of every single spiritual tradition through the ages.
At Solution 105 we love to do our part. Volunteering bonds us together as a team and binds us to the wider community, building a better society and brighter future for all.
Solution 105 encourages staff to volunteer (paid) during work hours, for a charity of their choice.
As a company, we also donate to charities and organizations including:
- Sorrentinos Compassion House
- Polish Full Gospel Church
- Youth Emergency Shelter
- Mayor’s Evening for the Arts
- MS Society Edmonton Women’s Shelter
- AIDs Canada
- E4-C Luncheon Program
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Miracles and Magic Junior Achievement
- U of A Ops Management Student Award
- Northern AB Selects 2000 Hockey Club