We offer a strategic approach to reducing your energy usage, emissions, and can strengthen the environmental initiatives in your ESG strategy.
Saving energy means saving the environment, and money.
Reduce usage and lessen your environmental footprint. These things go hand in hand. It makes sense all around, and it’s a win-win for all. Together we’ll find the best ways to put operational and equipment-related changes into practice. We’ll ensure these positive changes make sense and do not cause financial pain. Together, we’ll build a brighter future for all.
In addition, Solution 105 can help you improve the environmental benefits of your ESG strategy and help you reduce emissions and energy consumption across all your properties.
Establish emissions baselines
Green credentials are an essential part of good business practice today. Clients, stakeholders and staff want to know you are doing your best to conserve resources.
To reduce energy use and conserve resources, you need an emission baseline. We guide you through the process to:
- Track current utility usage to create an emission baseline.
- Achieve cost savings by monitoring total greenhouse gas emissions monthly and yearly.
- Set the baseline against normal operations, removing the effects of weather and other site-specific factors.
Let’s get started! Then you can start saving energy and money sooner.
Identify target reductions and lower usage
It doesn’t make sense to set unachievable targets. So instead, we’ll help you determine accurate and practical goals for reducing consumption that you can reach. To do so, we’ll look at all possible energy-saving options and make recommendations in line with your emission targets.
We can help you make sense of all the current regulations. In addition, we keep tabs on future legislation which would affect energy consumption and your bottom line. Solution 105 can:
- Obtain the latest metering data from the historical utility.
- Ensure you get an early warning on potential risks to your business because of changes in the law.
- Guide you through the process of offsetting your carbon footprint.
- Take advantage of incentive programs and rebates.
- Create emission reduction targets with first-class reporting, so you stay within penalty limits.
Confirm your Success
We track the benefits of reducing consumption and emissions every step of the way. This way, you can verify your energy efficiency efforts. In addition, we do our very best to ensure implementation goes as planned. And we’ll suggest ways of repeating these benefits in other areas of your business where it makes sense.
Solution 105 provides third-party, objective confirmation of your energy reduction initiatives. Whether you need help with green credentials, achieving sustainability and emissions targets, or with your ESG strategy, this is what we do best.