Monitoring & Alarming
Stay tapped into your energy consumption data 24/7/365. Our real-time monitoring system will alert you of unusual usage and trigger automatic adjustments.
What Does Utility Alarming Do?
With our customizable alarming technology you can optimize your settings to alert you when:
- Deviations occur against Solution 105’s forecasted load levels.
- Specific pool-price thresholds are breached (price spikes).
- Alerts are communicated via text, email or fax.
- Activate emergency generators.
Making sense of the energy market
Programmable building system responses
With real-time utility monitoring and alarming, we can program specific triggers to initiate an alert and a building system response. For example, pre-programmed steps can include:
- Dimming the lights.
- Reducing air-handling system outputs.
- Changing thermostat set points.
With our real-time utility monitoring systems, you will be alerted of unusual usage and spikes in pool prices. Pre-set parameters and automated responses will ensure you optimize energy usage. In addition, it will show what adjustments you can make to improve it further.
Are you ready to gain control of your energy usage and costs?